|Dimensions||100 × 145 × 1 m|
95% Recycled Polyester rPET 5% Elastane
133g/m 85g/sqm +/-5%
|Appearance / Touch|
|Natural white design|
Our Satin made from recycled polyester (rPET) is also slightly extensible and very soft, it can be used as an alternative to silk satin. The 5% elastane make it very pleasant to work with and it’s easy to wear.
Fan of zero waste projects ? You will love to create furoshikis. Furoshiki is a traditional Japanese gift wrapping art. This technique of folding and knotting fabrics to wrap objects protects and helps to transport them.
Our shiny recycled Satin will look beautifully and luxurious. Depending on the size of your eco-friendly wrap, it can be later reused as a scarf, bandana or passed on another gift.
This recycled fabric is ideal for making many projects:
• clothes (dresses and flowing skirts, blouses, tops, blouses,)
• fashionable bomber jackets and kimonos
• lingerie, nightwear, pyjamas, night robes, briefs, boxers
• hair care accessories (bonnets, pillow cases, turbans)
• Furoshiki- beautiful reusable gift wrappings
• ties, scarves, mules and ribbons
• disguises, magicians or ‘witches’ capes, dresses of princess.
It can also be used for making many household items such as decorative cushions, bed sheets and tablecloths.
GRS Certified Fabric.
Printed with Love in our Workshop based in Britanny (France).Petites EtoileDesign