|Dimensions||100 × 145 × 1 m|
95% Recycled Polyester rPET 5% Elastane
|Appearance / Touch|
|Natural / White / Dyed / Printed|
Brown, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink
Dim Gray, Fun Green, Night Rider
Our recycled polyester satin (rPET) is also slightly extensible and very soft, it can be used as an alternative to silk satin. The 5% elastane makes it very pleasant to work with and it’s easy to wear. Satin fabric is also extremely advised for a curly hair care – preserves hair humidity and prevent split ends.
If you are a fan of zero waste projects, you will love furoshiki – traditional Japanese gift wrapping. It is a technique of folding and knotting fabrics for wrapping objects in order to protect and transport them. Our recycled Satin will look beautifully and luxurious. Depending on its size, it can be later reused as a scarf, bandana or passed on another gift to offer.
It is ideal for making many projects:
• clothes (dresses and flowing skirts, blouses, tops, blouses,)
• fashionable bomber jackets and kimonos
• lingerie, nightwear, pyjamas, night robes, briefs, boxers
• hair care accessories (bonnets, pillow cases, turbans)
• Furoshiki- beautiful reusable gift wrappings
• ties, scarves, mules and ribbons
• disguises, magicians or ‘witches’ capes, dresses of princess.
It can also be used for making many household items such as decorative cushions, bed sheets and tablecloths.