Recycled Polyester Oxford Fabric 340g / sqm called ‘Heavy Oxford’, woven in France, made of thick,
tightly woven yarns in a simple weft pattern, plain, water repellent. Printed with love in our Workshop Flowers On Petrol Design
100% Recycled Polyester
|Appearance / Touch|
|Natural white design|
Blue, Brown, Grey, Pink, Violet
Copper Rose, Petite Orchid, Prussian Blue
We had this heavyweight 340g Oxford woven from 100% recycled polyester (rPET).
This fabric is an excellent choice for any design project requiring a durable, hardwearing, water repellent and easy to care for fabric. It is heavier and thicker than its little brother, the Oxford 230g.
This heavyweight Oxford is a superb fabric for upholstery and for leather goods and accessory making.
It is a perfect choice to renew for example the seat of a baby high chair or a stroller, to make a footmuff / footmuff, mittens for colder days and a matching bag .
You can also make a fun rain coveralls, protective pants and of course all kinds of rain jackets and coats.
- outdoor or indoor cushions,
- shopping tote bags, tote bags, gym, hiking, picnic, travel, beach tote bags, large tote bags with zipper on the top,
- travel bags, shoulder or bum bags,
- backpacks, shopping bags, shoulder bags,
- transport bags, sports bags,
- protective cases and covers,
- punching bag for boxing (!),
- restoration of chairs or armchairs,
- upholstered chairs,
- rain covers for the garden furniture, cover for the ping-pong table.
Printed with love in our Workshop. Flowers On Petrol Design